Artisans throughout history have marveled at the beauty, functionality, and versatility of exotic skins. With proper care, exotic skins such as python, stingray, ostrich, alligator, and crocodile keep their shape and luster far longer than cow or lambskin leather.
- Heat and Sunlight · Your exotic skins may fade or dry out if they have been exposed to heat or sunlight over a long period of time.
. Store in some kind of cloth bag or box in cool and dry space.
- Water · It is ideal to not use your exotic skins when it rains.
. If it gets wet, dry it as soon as possible. Blot lightly. Do not rub.
- Handle · Do not place your exotic skins on rough or sharp surfaces as it can scratch more easily than leather.
- Cleaning . Avoid using commercial leather or household cleaners.
. Use a gentle leather cleaner or lukewarm water with a lint-free or microfiber cloth to clean your exotic skins.
- Care · Apply a waterproof spray to your exotic skins product to help reduce dirt and water marks.
. Occasionally apply leather conditioners on your exotic skins to keep them from drying out and looking beautiful over time.